Well, hello there! Missed us? Because we’ve missed you. And we’re here today with a very exotic, end of summer focused, cold and refreshing recipe for a summer drink we’ve all (I’m sure) tried at some point in time. And yes we all remember the hot summer days with our friends on a patio sipping down on a refreshing and cooling sangria; amazing right? Well, we’re here to make it even more amazing (yes, it is possible). How, you ask? Well the title gave it away but we’re making it even more amazing by infusing it with … dum dum dum ….. our favourite ingredient: cannabis.
Let’s get to the best part of our recipe; and that is how to make this exotic cannabis-infused drink. We start by infusing our sangria with cannabis sugar and cannabis tequila (for white whine – if you prefer a red whine sangria, simply swap the tequila for a generally more preferred spirit when making red whine sangria which is brandy). Packing an incredible punch and taste to the sangria with these two infusions, you must first let you tequila infusion sit for a couple days before mixing with sangria (if made with white whine and if your choice of spirit is tequila).
- 1 Apple, diced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 2 tbs Cranberries
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Canna-sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 oz (cannabis) Canna-Tequila
- 4 oz orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach snaps
- 1/2 bottle Infused Red Wine/ White Wine
- 4 oz lemon & lime soda
- 4 oz Sparkling water
- Infused White Sangria Below
- *Infused White Mascoto Wine can be substituted
- * Sliced Pears Substituted for Apples.
- * Sliced Limes Substituted for Oranges.
- * Pear Juice can be substituted for
- * Ice Optional
- Core and slice apple. Slice lemons and oranges.
- Using a wooden spoon in a large pitcher, stir in orange juice, cinnamon and canna-sugar. Mix well.
- Add sliced fruit to the pitcher, add infused tequila, peach schnapps, wine and stir. Add, cranberries and pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Before you are ready to serve, add the soda or sparkling water to the Sangria to keep from going flat.
With all that in mind, we hope you kick off this weekend with our amazing sangria recipe and make the most of it! See you all next time and remember!