How we use data
- “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to Cannabis Supply Co.
- “You” and “your” refer to the user or customer visiting our website.
- “Personal Data” means any information that can be used to identify you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of data stored on your device that may include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “AlpineIQ” refers to a marketing tool that we use to send communication to our customers and analyze sales data.
- “Dutchie” refers to the platform that hosts our menu, which is displayed on our website via an iFrame.
- “Google Analytics” refers to a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- “Sendinblue” refers to an email marketing tool that we use to send communication to our customers.
- “If-So” refers to a tool that we use to determine your selected store and the content shown.
Types of Data Collected
When you place an order with us, we collect the following Personal Data: full name, phone number, and email address. In addition, we collect data related to your browsing behavior on our website, as well as cookie data.
Examples of Cookies We Use
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, so that we can improve our website and user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies help us show you relevant ads based on your interests.
Use of Data
We use your Personal Data to process and fulfill your order, as required by law. We also use your Personal Data to send communication to you via AlpineIQ and Sendinblue, including SMS, MMS, and email. We use cookie data to personalize your experience on our website and to improve the performance of our website. We use data related to your browsing behavior to better understand how our website is being used and to improve our website and user experience.
Transfer of Data
We do not share your Personal Data with any third-party companies or service providers, except as required by law. We do not transfer your Personal Data outside of Canada.
We comply with all legal requirements and regulations related to the use and protection of your Personal Data, including but not limited to the regulations set forth by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and Canadian Cannabis and Privacy Laws.
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze information about how visitors interact with our website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. We also use AlpineIQ’s analytics to analyze sales data.
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
User Comments and Posts
Users have the ability to post comments or content on our blogs. Please be aware that any Personal Data that you disclose in your comments or content may be read, collected, or used by other users, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Links to Other Sites
We do not allow anyone under the age of 19 to access our website, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 19.
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: 108-D Colborne St W, Brantford, ON N3T 1K7
We will respond to your inquiry within a reasonable timeframe.